Terms and Conditions
- This constitutes a legal agreement between AETN UK, (“AETN”, “we”, “us" or “our”) and you.Please read it carefully.
- The AETN Services are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, with minimal warranties.
- Separate legal terms will apply to competitions or promotions made available on the AETN Services.
- ABOUT THE AETN SERVICES
- “AETN Service” is a reference to any of our websites, microsites, applications, widgets, user generated content, blogs, games, virtual worlds and other online or wireless services,
- a “Competition” is any game, prize draw, quiz, competition or promotion which is made available on or via an AETN Service, and
- a “Prize” is any offer, prize, discount or rewards earned by participation in Competition or which is otherwise made available through the AETN Service.
- The AETN Services are owned and/or operated by AETN UK.
- using the AETN Services,
- entering Competition, or
- receiving any Prizes,
- All persons under the age of 13 must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian before using the AETN Services.
- RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The AETN Services are made available for your private, non-commercial, personal use only.This does not give you any rights of ownership in the AETN Services.
- We may charge for you to access or use the AETN Service at our own discretion.
- Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the AETN Service belong to and vest in AETN, or are licensed to AETN.
- All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in relation to them. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
- Our name and our logos are trademarks belonging to us.We give no permission for the use of these trade marks and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You will not:
- hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the AETN Service or any part of it,
- gain unauthorised access to any restricted part of the AETN Service,
- remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the AETN Service,
- create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the AETN Service,
- collect data from the AETN Service by systematic or automated means,
- use your access to the AETN Service for the sending of marketing communications,
- use any computer virus or malicious code of any nature in connection with the AETN Service,
- copy or exploit any part of the AETN Service or the content it contains,
- use the AETN Service or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose, or
- attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
- and Prizes are generally offered by third parties, not by us. Unless the competition rules specifically state that we are the promoter, we are not responsible for any Competition or Prizes.
- Competitions and Prizes may be offered subject to your agreement to additional terms and conditions, eligibility requirements or instructions (“Competition Terms”). Competition Terms are imposed by the party offering that Competition and/or the Prizes (the “Promoter(s)”). If you agree to Competition Terms, you will be entering a legal agreement between you and a Promoter. Please read Competition Terms carefully.
- If the terms in this section are contradicted by any Competition Terms, the Competition Terms will apply and the contradicted part of the terms in this section will not apply.The terms in this section are enforceable by Promoters.
- Unless expressly set out, we are not the provider of any Prizes or the operator of any Competition.
- We provide and maintain the AETN Services on an “as is” basis.
- External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by us and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party apps, websites and online services which link to the AETN Service.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, WE GIVE NO WARRANTY IN RESPECT OF ANY PRIZES OR COMPETITIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE AETN SERVICE AND EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL THE AETN SERVICE CONTAINS.
- We give no other warranty in connection with the AETN Service and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind arising as a result of any participation in Competitions or any Prizes
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which we have been made aware
- any lack of availability of the AETN Service
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the AETN Service
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any use of the AETN Service
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites
- any transaction taking place on External Sites
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the AETN Service, and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
- We do not warrant that the operation of the AETN Service will be uninterrupted or error free.
- We will not be liable in any amount for the discontinuation of the AETN Services on any software or distribution platform, or the complete discontinuation of the AETN Services.
- Except as provided above, there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree not to use the AETN Services in any way which is:
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for us, or
- which might call us into disrepute.
- Failure to enforce any term does not constitute a waiver of that term.
- No representation or warranty is made as to whether the AETN Services comply with the laws of any other country other than the United Kingdom.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to email@example.com, and we will try to respond to within 48 hours.
Company Number 03105704
1 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith
London, W6 9YN
Updated 02 September 2016